For questions regarding these policies, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
ACADEMIC DISHONESTY/PLAGIARIZING POLICY
Any student caught cheating/plagiarizing will be expelled from that course and no refund will be given. If the student is enrolled in a series of courses, all subsequent course enrollments will be cancelled and the student will be refunded per the Refund/Cancelation Policy.
BOOK RETURN POLICY
Some course materials/books cannot be returned for a refund. Please check the website, or contact PACE@oregonstate.edu for specific information on your course materials. Some course materials may be returned if unopened. Student incurs all return shipping costs. Any materials received by PACE that have been opened will not be processed for refund and will be returned to sender C.O.D.
Ship unopened materials to:
Professional and Continuing Education
4943 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97330
In the event a course is canceled a refund will be issued. PACE will not issue course credit.
COURSE SCHEDULING POLICY
Courses and start dates are subject to change and/or cancelation. Students will receive an email notification in the event a course is changed or canceled. Students will be offered a free transfer to a future session of a canceled course whenever available. Students will receive a full refund if a course has been canceled or if a schedule change prohibits them from continuing in the course.
Discounts and fees are shown on the individual PACE course websites.
Special and holiday discounts are good only during the designated timeframe and are not retroactive.
A $60 nonrefundable registration fee may be applied to some courses. In the event a course is canceled by the student; this fee will not be refunded. See the Refund/Cancelation Policy for details.
GRADE RELEASE POLICY
Grades are released at midnight the same day they are awarded either by course completion or by the instructor. Instructor-led courses may take up to ten days for grade release. A grade release email notification will be sent at that time with instructions regarding how to claim badges and certificates where applicable.
To register for a PACE course or program, students must have an email account from one of the external providers listed below. This eliminates PACE having access to the student’s password and is an added level of security against threats to student accounts. We are unable to accept registrations from any other providers. There are no exceptions to this login method. If a student does not have an account with one of the providers listed below, they will need to create one to use for their registration. All (except OSU) are free and easy to set up.
- Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook, Windows Live)
- OSU (ONID accounts only)
All courses must be completely paid for on the first day of the course. If payment is not received by the first day of the course, the student’s enrollment in the course will be canceled and access to the course will be denied until such time as the full balance is received by Professional and Continuing Education. See also Paying by Check Policy.
PAYING BY CHECK POLICY
Registration will not be finalized until payment has been received.
Only checks in US Dollars (USD) will be accepted. We are unable to accept checks from outside the U.S. due to conversion rates and processing time.
Directions for payment by check:
· Begin the registration. At the Charges and Payments tab, select Save for Later in the lower left of the window.
· Make check payable to: Professional and Continuing Education. (Include student name – if different than on the check – and the course name in the memo line.)
· Mail check to:
OSU Professional and Continuing Education
4943 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR 97331
Once payment has been received, a registration confirmation email will be sent to the student.
PAYMENT OPTIONS POLICY
- Credit Card: VISA MasterCard, Discover
- Check: See Paying by Check Policy above for full details
- PO/Voucher: Employers may send us a PO or Voucher stating their intent to pay for the student’s course. The following information must be included:
Student’s full name
Complete course name
Course start date
Student’s name, address, phone number and email address
Physical signature of authorizer (no e-signature)
- Index (OSU students only)
- Money Order (US Dollars – USD)
- Installment plan. Our payment plans allow up to three installments per registration. The payments are due by the following dates:
• Installment 1: 25% of Total cost – Due at registration
• Installment 2: 50% of Total cost – Due by the 1st day of the course
• Installment 3: 25% of Total cost – Due by the 7th day of the course
- AmeriCorps for approved courses
- Workforce Innovation &Opportunity Act (WIOA): Approved courses for students located in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Utah. Find a Worksource Oregon location near you.
- My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) available to spouses of enlisted service members on active duty.
More information for the above available on the Student Resources: Getting Started with PACE page. See Financing and Funding Options.
- Financial Aid: Due to government restrictions, we are unable to accept funding from Post-911/GI Bill, Military Tuition Assistance, Montgomery GI Bill, or Veterans Affairs, as these funds are only available for courses earning college credits.
Please use the link below to see the complete Refund/Cancelation Policy
TRANSCRIPTS/ENROLLMENT RECORD POLICY
Transcripts are not issued by Professional and Continuing Education as PACE offers non-credit courses.
Students may obtain a copy of their Student Enrollment Record with the following steps:
1. Log into your account at https://apps.ideal-logic.com/osupace
2. Click the Grades tab on the left
3. You will see grades for any course(s) you have completed where grades have been assigned
4. Click the green Print Student Enrollment Record button at the top right to print or save your record
Transfers are allowed only within the same course. i.e.: A student may transfer from the Spring offering of a course to the Fall offering of the same course, but may not transfer to a different course or program.
A $60 transfer fee will be applied when a student enrolls in the subsequent course.
Students may only transfer once. If they are unable to complete a course the second time and still wish to take it, they must re-enroll at full price.
Students wishing to take advantage of the transfer option, should contact PACE at PACE@OregonState.edu stating the name the student used to enroll and the name and start date of the current course session and the start date of the new session desired. Student will be contacted with transfer instructions for their specific course.