PACE in the World
Catch up with Professional and Continuing Education at Oregon State University through recent publications and newsletters. For more information, story ideas, and publications contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the News
- Mar. 19 Trains, Tiburones and Beavers: What do they all have in common?
- Feb. 24: Local to the core: Cider becomes latest Pacific Northwest-centric locally sourced item (Sustainable Business Oregon)
- Feb. 19: Oregon State, Portland make perfect business partners
- Dec. 18: Accept the challenge: Healthy, hearty food on every holiday table
- Nov. 18: Recycling 101: Top 10 Thanksgiving recycling tips
- Oct. 21: Innovation in education at work in Portland
- Sept. 23: OSU Master Gardeners provide urban solutions
- Sept. 6: Oregon State University to Host Craft Brewery Startup Workshop
- June 21: A head for beer: Students tap into OSU’s fermentation science program for brewing expertise (Corvallis Gazette-Times)
- April 2: OSU program serves important niche for professionals, advanced hobbyists (Life@OSU)
- March 8: Oregon State offers online beer class (Corvallis Gazette-Times)
- March 1: OSU brews up new online, on-site classes for beer makers (OSU Extension and Experiment Station Communications)