- Designed For
- Professional and hobbyist gardeners, professional landscapers and retail nursery owners.
- Always available
- Online | Self-paced
- One hour
Learn to form the right questions to systematically narrow the possible cause and effects of under performing plants and gardens. Instructor Neil Bell walks plant enthusiasts through the steps necessary to make an accurate diagnosis to cultivate a thriving plant and flora environment.
What You'll Learn
- A systematic approach to correctly diagnosing plant problems based on available symptoms and signs.
- Differentiation of environmental and cultural problems from problems caused by biotic organisms.
- Plant identification, normal plant characteristics, and population and pattern identification.
- Timeline of symptom development, affected plant anatomy and patterns on affected plant anatomy.
- Symptom progression, signs of problems vs symptoms, and signs of diseases, insects and other pests.