- Designed For
- Professionals who want to gain a better understanding of supply chain management and logistics
- May 7 - June 10, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $487 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.0 Units | 20 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
If you'd like to learn how to boost your ROI with increased efficiency and learn more about the Supply Chain and Transportation Certificate, you'll definitely want to access the free Supply Chain Essentials Webinar!
Supply chain management professionals are involved in all business processes, including initial planning, sourcing elements needed for production, producing goods and services, and delivering materials and information between suppliers, manufacturers and customers.
The Supply Chain Principles course provides you with the foundations needed for success in this field and gives you the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe different supply chain networks and designs.
- Understand the multiple ways members of a supply chain are interconnected.
- Identify challenges and develop best practices in the field of supply chain management.
- Understand the vital role supply chain management plays for businesses and the global economy.
Supply chains are complex systems that include individual businesses, multiple employees and the physical infrastructure required to transport products. After completing Oregon State’s expert-led basics course, you’ll be able to rely on cutting-edge supply chain management concepts and theories to increase efficiency and improve customer satisfaction across a variety of business contexts.
The Supply Chain and Transportation Certificate includes:
What You'll Learn
- Describe different supply chain networks and designs
- Understand how members of a supply chain are interconnected
- Identify best practices and challenges in the field of supply chain management
- Understand the importance of supply chain management to businesses and the global economy
Paul JanPaul Jan is experienced in helping Fortune 100 companies strategizing, designing, and implementing supply chain strategies. With over 10 years of consulting experience and 3 years of start-up experience, Paul’s experience spans from supply chain analysis, material management, strategic sourcing, manufacturing strategy, competency assessment, and business development. His industry experience includes retail, industrial equipment, energy, utilities, and telecom. He was a key member in formulating a client’s North America manufacturing strategy, as well as designed a global demand management process for another client. He holds a master’s degree in supply chain management from Massachusetts Institute of Technology.