- Designed For
- Professionals who want to advance their careers in transportation supply chain and logistics by upgrading their skills and expanding their professional network
- November 12 - December 16, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $487 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.0 Units | 20 Hours
- PACE@oregonstate.edu 541-737-4197 Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
If you'd like to learn how to boost your ROI with increased efficiency and learn more about the Supply Chain and Transportation Certificate, you'll definitely want to access the free Supply Chain Essentials Webinar!
Given today’s complex freight transport business environment, supply chain management requires balancing time and cost, among other factors. That’s why making sure you properly handle freight and transportation concerns is key to managing a successful supply chain. Our Supply Chain Freight and Transportation course gives you the knowledge needed to streamline your supply chain and get the most you can out of the actors in that chain.
In this expert-led online course, you will focus on the freight in your supply chain and how you can ensure that it is transported in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible. At the end, you will have a strong understanding of these components, how they impact cost and how you can best utilize them in your business.
The Supply Chain and Transportation Certificate includes:
What You'll Learn
- The role of various individuals within your supply chain and how you can best utilize their assets.
- The economic impact of transportation on your supply chain.
- The advantages and disadvantages to various modes of transportation.