- Designed For
- Individuals looking to enter or advance in the areas related to sports, sports management, sports marketing, sports law, facilities, sports administration and more.
- February 18 - March 24, 2019
- Online | Instructor-led
- $487 (+$60 registation fee)
- Five weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.0 Units | 20 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Big data is everywhere, and few other fields have been able to wield its power as effectively as the competitive world of sports. In this course, you will be introduced to concepts on how to process, analyze and implement the data sets that are now available.
In this course, you will learn:
- The fundamental building blocks of predictive analytics
- How data drive decision-making has reshaped the development, sales and consumption of sports content
- Essential performance measures to keep you and your brand on track
In a field that is constantly evolving and reshaping the way we think of sports, this course is essential for anyone interested in the field of sports management, as well as enthusiasts who want a more in-depth perspective on how analytics play out in the field.
This course is a part of the Sports Management Certificate, which includes:
- Sports Facilities and Events Management
- Sports Marketing Management
- Fundraising and Capital Development Planning
- Sports Data Analytics
Oregon State University College Partnership
This program is offered in partnership with the Oregon State University College of Business.