- Designed For
- Designed for marketers, communicators and business owners, as well as any professionals desiring increased digital savvy.
- Online | Instructor-led
- Seven weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Search Engine Marketing is an online SEM training course that covers today's best practices and strategies to improve performance in search engine result pages (SERPs) and pay-per-click advertising. Align your digital marketing strategy with search engine marketing techniques to accomplish business goals through both organic and paid website optimization.
Optimize your website and ads to outperform the competition. Drive traffic to your site by learning and practicing keyword research and implementation strategies, social media leveraging tactics, and video, image and landing page optimization.
Reach your site goals by combining strong search engine marketing practices with paid search strategies. This course will cover the basics of planning pay-per-click campaigns, keyword groups and geo-targeting to get the most out of your paid search engine marketing. Manage and optimize your campaigns for improved performance and value-added content to be leveraged across all online channels. Measure the success of these techniques to evaluate what works best for website conversions.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a part of the Digital Brand Management certificate series, which includes:
- Building a Digital Content Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media & Mobile Marketing
- Digital Brand Strategies
This course is a collaboration between OSU College of Business and Professional and Continuing Education.
What You'll Learn
- The mechanics of search engine optimization, analytics and data tracking.
- How to leverage link building to establish website credibility.
- How to create generate keyword-focused copy to improve SEO results.
- Search marketing strategies by analyzing unique case studies.