- Designed For
- Professionals who want formal training in project management to pursue career opportunities in either the public or private sector.
- Online | Instructor-led
- Five weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 3.0 Units | 30 Hours
- 30 PDUs with SHRM®
- Required Textbooks
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Keeping your project on schedule is one of the most important aspects for clients and stakeholders, which means you need to carefully plan your costs and use of resources. Our Project Schedule, Resource and Cost Planning course helps you manage some of the most critical elements of project management and ensure that your project delivers results within the appropriate constraints.
After completing this expert-led online course, you will be able to effectively manage a project and plan for costs, schedule and use of resources.
Project Schedule, Resource and Cost Planning is a part of the Project Management Certificate. Take all five courses and receive a digital badge, which you can display LinkedIn and other social media platforms for potential employers to see!
- Project Origination, Planning and Defining Scope
- Project Schedule, Resource and Cost Planning
- Leadership and Building High Performance Teams
- Project Risk and Issue Management
- Managing the Project and Stakeholders
This course is a collaboration with OSU College of Business.
What You'll Learn
- Balance the multiple demands and priorities of a project while remaining within budget and completing deliverables on schedule.
- Develop a schedule that adequately meets client’s demands and delivers results.
- Manage stakeholder expectations as you ensure the project remains within its given constraints.
Cynthia Snyder Dionisio, PMP, MBA, EVP
Cynthia Snyder Dionisio is a professional project management consultant, instructor and author. She has written eight books on project management. She provides consulting and training services for government and private industry. Her consulting focuses on project management maturity, project management curriculum development, and positioning project management as a core competency for organizations.
Ms. Dionisio has experience in training for the corporate, public sector and academic environment. Clients have included the Veteran’s Affairs, Hewlett Packard, Medtronic, the Central Intelligence Agency, and Southern California Edison. In an academic environment she has taught in person and on line for Oregon State University, Villanova, University of California, Irvine and University of Washington.
Ms. Dionisio is an active volunteer with the Project Management Institute. She is the Chair for the PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition. Prior to that she participated on PMI’s Standards Member Advisory Group. In 2009 she was awarded the Distinguished Contribution Award for her contributions to the profession. Snyder was the Project Manager for the PMBOK® Guide – Fourth Edition. In the past she has served on the Standards Member Advisory Group and was Chair of the Chapter Leadership Development and Excellence Committee for 2003 – 2005. She was President of the PMI-Orange County Chapter for 2001 and 2002 and elected as a Fellow of the chapter in 2007. In 2002 she received the award for Outstanding Chapter President of the Year. She is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and earned her Masters in Business Administration from Pepperdine University. She has also earned certifications as an Earned Value Professional (EVP) and is Certified by Microsoft on MS Project 2013