- Designed For
- Professionals who want to develop their natural leadership skills, new leaders, executive teams, individuals interested in improving their management and communication skills.
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Authentic Leadership Training in Oregon
Authentic leadership builds on your strengths and enables you to lead in a natural way that reflects your personality. We often look outside for leadership inspiration, but it's also important to consider our core values and what we find important. These three individual stand-alone courses will help you look inward as you develop effective techniques to lead with authenticity.
By the end of this leadership development program, you will understand on a deep and personal level the skills needed to successfully lead in today's continually evolving workplace.
This course is a collaboration with OSU College of Business.
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to identify your Social Style preference and that of others on your team
- Effective communication across all Social Styles
- Understand the difference between managing and coaching and when to use both
- Learn how to coach on the spot
- Manage stress and conflict
- Build resiliency during times of change
Dean Newlund is CEO of Mission Facilitators International, a 25-year-old boutique team-based development firm with offices in Phoenix and Bend. Dean has developed and facilitated hundreds of training programs for small to large organizations, for-profit and nonprofit, government agencies, and school systems in the US and in 19 countries. He is certified in several assessment tools has written columns and white papers, and has spoken at conferences on the topics of leadership and communication and their effect on business results.