- Designed For
- Professionals who want to develop their natural leadership skills.
- Social Style Agility
September 11, 2017
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
September 12, 2017
- Authentic Leadership
September 13, 2017
- On-site | Bend, OR
1500 SW Chandler Avenue - DINE 204
Bend, Oregon 97702
- Full Certificate: $1,047
Individual Course: $349 (+ $60 registration fee, per course)
- Three days
- 3.0 Units | 24 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Immerse yourself in a three-part series designed to enhance your leadership skills!
This exclusive leadership training series includes three separate workshops held in Bend, OR at the OSU Cascades Campus:
During this interactive retreat, you'll learn the five skills for truly natural leadership, which will increase your productivity, employee engagement, innovation, and help you build lasting professional relationships.
This Authentic Leadership program is designed to:
- Give you skills to help you navigate change and tension
- Help you apply awareness and competence rather than habitual reactions
- Show you how to take ownership of your personal experience
- Help you determine the appropriate action in every situation
By the end of this powerful retreat, you'll understand on a deep and personal level the skills needed to successfully lead in today's continually evolving workplace.
This course is led by leadership expert Dean Newlund. Dean learned how to become a successful leader out of necessity and has trained countless managers with multinational companies like Microsoft, Marriott, American Express and Eddie Bauer. He is currently the CEO of Mission Facilitators International, a consulting firm that specializes in leadership development.
During this engaging workshop, Dean will help you:
- Identify your core values
- Develop techniques to communicate in a compelling way
- Create strategies for engaging and energizing your team
- Learn how to avoid derailing behaviors
- Expand your network
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to identify your Social Style preference and that of others on your team
- Effective communication across all Social Styles
- Understand the difference between managing and coaching and when to use both
- Learn how to coach on the spot
- Manage stress and conflict
- Build resiliency during times of change
In this series
Dean Newlund is CEO of Mission Facilitators International, a 25-year-old boutique team-based development firm with offices in Phoenix and Bend. Dean has developed and facilitated hundreds of training programs for small to large organizations, for-profit and nonprofit, government agencies, and school systems in the US and in 19 countries. He is certified in several assessment tools has written columns and white papers, and has spoken at conferences on the topics of leadership and communication and their effect on business results.