- Designed For
- Designed for those interested in starting a career in the legal industry, students considering or seeking work in the legal profession, and current law office employees seeking continuing education opportunities
- 2017 Session 1: January 9 - February 24
- 2017 Session 2: March 6 - April 21
- 2017 Session 3: May 1 - June 16
- 2017 Session 4: June 26 - August 11
- 2017 Session 5: August 21 - October 6
- 2017 Session 6: October 16 - December 1
- Online, self-paced
Earn your legal education online through our partner, The Center for Legal Studies.
Our affordable offered courses cover a variety of legal studies topics, from paralegal training to legal research and writing to intellectual property law for engineers. Highlights include:
- Online Paralegal Certificate
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate
- Medical Professional Legal Consultant (MPLC)
Courses take between seven and 14 weeks to complete, and many can be taken over the course of six months via independent study.