- Designed For
- Professionals who are working in the nonprofit sector or are looking to begin their own nonprofit. This certificate is an introduction and overview of the nonprofit world intended to give you an understanding of the intricacies of managing a nonprofit.
- Managing Nonprofits
April 9 - May 20, 2018
- Financial Management and Planning for Nonprofits
June 4 - July 15, 2018
- Fundraising and Donor Development
July 30 - September 9, 2018
- Marketing in Nonprofits
September 24 - October 29, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- Full Certificate: $2,435
- Each course takes 5-6 weeks to complete
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Nonprofit organizations do crucial work for a number of diverse communities. In order to do this important work, there are individuals within the organization managing a number of complex details. When managing a nonprofit, you have to navigate bylaws, tax codes, grant writing, 501(c)3 status and more. Our Nonprofit Management Certificate is positioned to give you these essentials skills and the foundation you need to effectively manage a nonprofit organization.
Whether you are currently looking to enter the field of nonprofit work, move up within your current organization or start a nonprofit of your own, this course series will give you the knowledge you need to succeed.
In this expert-led online certificate, you will learn how to:
- Plan strategically within your organization and carefully craft your mission.
- Develop sustainable financial plans to ensure the longterm success of your organization.
- Navigate grants, donors and fundraisers to fund your nonprofit and the vital work you do.
- Craft a compelling narrative to tell your story and present your organization's work to others.
In addition to this foundational knowledge, you will build a classroom community with others in your industry and learn from our expert-instructor's firsthand knowledge and experience.