- Designed For
- Designed for IT professionals with previous training, certification, or work experience.
- This program is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you wish and finish at your own pace.
- Online, expert instructor-led
- $1,695 (USD)
- Upon registering, you're given six (6) months to complete this program. Approximately 120 hours of online instruction.
The global cloud computing market is projected to reach $270 billion in 2020. Since so many businesses are moving to cloud services, professionals with cloud skills are increasingly in demand.
This program provides a rich learning environment, incorporating a blend of visual, auditory, and hands-on learning. This in-depth program you will focus exclusively on Microsoft Private Cloud computing environments, starting with the fundamentals of Private Cloud and Service Center and building from there. It encompasses key areas including designing and deploying environments, systems infrastructure, troubleshooting, resource management, security, systems management, and business service level management.
You will be prepared for the Microsoft Private Cloud industry certification exams, 70-246 and 70-247. After completing the program, you're encouraged to set up your own exam dates at a testing center close to you. Test fees and dates are not included as part of this program.
Learn more about the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Private Cloud program.
What You'll Learn
- Monitor and manage Private Cloud services
- Deploy and monitor end-to-end resources
- Design and deploy scalable system center resources architecture
- Trouble shoot and problem resolution
- Configure the storage and network fabric