Pyzdek, T., & Keller, P. (2014). The Six Sigma Handbook (4th ed.). McGraw-Hill (ISBN-978-0-07-184053-8)
- Designed For
- Professionals who want to contribute to high impact projects by applying Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies to real-world scenarios.
- October 29 - December 9, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $487 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Six Weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- 25 PDUs with SHRM®
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Check out our free, on-demand Lean Six Sigma Training Essentials Webinar for an overview of lean process essentials and our certificate program.
A thorough understanding of data analytics is essential to process improvement based on Lean Six Sigma principles. Knowing how to identify, gather and analyze data helps you make informed project decisions and further product and process excellence.
This expert-led online course gives you the essential skills necessary to know and interpret a variety of data graphical tools so you can utilize this information to improve processes and advance your organization.
This course is a part of the Lean Six Sigma Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Identify the various types of data and data scales
- Maintain project data accuracy and integrity
- Calculate and interpret descriptive statistics
- Know and interpret a variety of data graphical tools
- Apply and interpret statistical process control tools for attribute and variable data
- Perform an attribute and variable measurement system analysis
- Calculate and interpret basic probability metrics
- Calculate and interpret key metrics from various data distributions
Tony Roberts, M.S.
Tony Roberts, M.S., has more than 25 years of management experience in the healthcare and consumer electronic markets. His areas of expertise include new technology development, Lean Six Sigma implementation, international project management, risk management, quality management and high volume manufacturing. In addition to teaching at PACE, Tony teaches certification courses for the University of California - Irvine and the American Society for Quality (ASQ). He has worked with world-class clients such as Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Sprint, Southern California Edison, Ricoh, and Parker Hannifin. His professional certifications include, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt, Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Quality Manager (CQM), and Certified Quality Engineer (CQE).