- Designed For
- Professionals who want to better manage their response to change in their organization or leaders who are currently experiencing organizational change.
- January 8 - February 11, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $349 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.0 Units | 20 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Change is an inevitable aspect of any business, and organizations that thrive learn to embrace the ebb and flow. What differentiates a successful project from the ones don't succeed? Often, it is effective leadership.
Leadership development is often considered separate from change management, but for either to be effective they must be interwoven. In this course, you will learn the key strategies for both top down and bottom up leadership through change.
Develop your skills in creating a customized, effective plan that helps your team feel aware, included, and motivated to tackle new challenges. Avoid pitfalls, improve employee relations, and drive success with the key skills needed to be an effective leader for change.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to communicate effectively and engage your team during times of organizational change
- The importance of defining roles and expectations for your team to facilitate their adaptation to change
- Techniques and approaches for dealing with conflicts and uncertainty
This course is a part of the Learning to Lead Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Develop effective strategies for managing conflict and uncertainty
- Define and clarify roles and expectations for your team during times of change
- Effectively communicate and engage with your team around adapting to organizational changes
Patricia Bravo, SPHR
Before dedicating herself to Bravo For You, LLC, Patricia spent over 20 years in roles where she was responsible for leadership development, organization development and human resources. While Patricia’s experience is broad, contributing to talent management at companies such as Starbucks, FileNet (IBM) and J.D. Edwards is what fueled her. Patricia excels at combining those experiences with her knowledge to help organizations and leaders grow. In addition to her BA in Psychology from California State University, Fullerton, she has an MBA from the University of Notre Dame and a designation as a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR).