- Designed For
- Professionals currently working in human resources who want to improve their practices, advance their organization and/or more effectively manage personal processes and policies. Additionally, individuals looking for a career change or advancement.
- October 29 - December 2, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $527 (+$60 registration fee)
- Five weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.0 Units | 20 Hours
- 2 PDUs with SHRM®
- Required Textbook
- What The CEO Wants You To Know
Random House 2001
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Effective human resources departments depend on strong and positive relationships within a business or organization. Our Strategies for Business Success course helps you develop essential strategies to build and maintain these core relationships and ensure the success of your organization.
By strategically developing relationships within your business, you ensure that the importance of your work is at the core of business strategy. This means building effective marketing strategies, focusing on financial impacts and illustrating the critical role you serve within the organization.
This course is a part of the Human Resources Management Certificate, which includes:
- Human Resources: Data-Driven Decision Making
- Human Resources: Strategies for Business Success
- Human Resources: Business Risk Management
- Human Resources Fundamentals
- Human Resources: Employee Recruitment and Retention
- Human Resources: Legal Aspects
What You'll Learn
- Use key financial terms and concepts, as used by the business
- Link business and HR Strategies
- Identify HR programs that can have a financial impact on their businesses and learn ways to help the business better manage Human Resources
- Apply marketing and communication skills to enhance the business' understanding of HR
- Identify HR structure and its impact on business support
Linda is President of LMC Partners, Human Capital Consulting and has over 30 years of human capital management experience. Prior to starting her own business, Linda served as a Principal at Mercer Consulting, an international Human Resources consulting firm. Over the years she has worked with thousands of companies across a variety of industries and sizes. Her work focuses on the enhancement of the HR function to meet business goals and the effective management of human capital to drive business results. Linda has a Masters degree in Education from Cal State University, Los Angeles and a Bachelor of Arts and teaching credential from UCLA. Linda has taught within the UC Extension’s business and management program for over 15 years and been a speaker both nationally and internationally.