- Designed For
- Courses designed to serve you through every phase of your HR career. Flexible programs for those seeking HR certification, in need of continuing education units or just entering the field.
- November 13 - December 17, 2017
- Online | Instructor-led
- $527 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.0 Units | 20 Hours
- 20 PDUs with SHRM®
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Historically, there have been limited effective human capital indicators that can guide decisions and help ensure organizational success, but a strong analytics capability is a core foundation upon which to build, especially for HR professionals.
Successful HR teams know that the function has to become a “decision science” – moving beyond intuition and gut feel and ensuring metrics and measures are used effectively toward strategic goals. This course focuses on meaningful metrics, strategic analysis and effective "story telling" through data to get management attention by informing organizational strategy and tactics.
This course is a part of the Human Resources Management Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Identify the benefits derived from effective HR measures and analytics
- Understand trends including predictive analytics
- Determine the data needs and challenges in data analysis
- Understand the approaches to conducting a strategic analysis
- Identify the characteristics of telling a good story with data
Linda is President of LMC Partners, Human Capital Consulting and has over 30 years of human capital management experience. Prior to starting her own business, Linda served as a Principal at Mercer Consulting, an international Human Resources consulting firm. Over the years she has worked with 1000s of companies spanning varied industry and size. Her work focuses on the enhancement of the HR function to meet business goals and the effective management of human capital to drive business results. Linda has a Masters degree in Education from Cal State University, Los Angeles and a Bachelor of Arts and teaching credential from UCLA. Linda has taught within the UC Extension’s business and management program for over 15 years and been a speaker both nationally and internationally.