- Designed For
- Professionals currently working in human resources who want to improve their practices, advance their organization and/or more effectively manage personal processes and policies. Additionally, individuals looking for a career change or advancement.
- May 14 - June 17, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $527 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.0 Units | 20 Hours
- 20 PDUs with SHRM®
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
A successful human resources department helps drive an organization's success. In this course, you will learn to:
- Effectively source applicants.
- Develop strong interviewing skills and processes.
- Develop an understanding of your role in managing the relationship between management and employees.
This experience will enable you to create agile practices for hiring and retention effectively manage communication between your organization and potential job candidates. Finally, you will understand HR leaders’ essential role in fostering the kind of inclusive culture that engages and retains employees.
This course is a part of the Human Resources Management Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Build effective strategies and practices for hiring and retaining employees.
- Effectively manage the critical role between HR and the talent you wish to recruit.
- Build an inclusive culture within your organization to help retain employees.
Kathleen Sullivan has over 15 years of Leadership Experience including high-tech, healthcare, engineering and service focused. She holds an M.A. in Organizational Management, is SPHR certified and has an executive coaching certificate. Kathleen focuses on
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Facilitating Leadership Development Programs
- Strategic Planning
- Workforce Planning and Development
- Talent Management Processes and Strategies
- Succession Planning
- Consulting HR on M&A/due diligence/integration strategies
- Improving Employee Engagement
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Utilizing Assessment Tools to Develop People and Improve Performance