- Designed For
- Courses designed to serve you through every phase of your HR career. Flexible programs for those seeking HR certification, in need of continuing education units or just entering the field.
- May 14 - June 17, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $527 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.0 Units | 20 Hours
- 20 PDUs with SHRM®
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
A successful human resources department drives an organization's success. In this course you will learn to effectively source applicants, develop strong interviewing skills and processes, and develop an understanding of your role in managing the relationship between management and employees.
Create agile practices around hiring and retention and increase your ability to learn how to manage communication between your organization and potential job candidates. Use this course to develop a culture of success for recruiting talented employees, helping them grow and retaining them within your organization.
This course is a part of the Human Resources Management Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Assess how digital dashboards can help managers with staffing functions.
- Evaluate the alignment of staffing strategy to organizational goals.
- Create an action plan that addresses gaps between labor supply and demand.
- Evaluate components of effective compensation plans and benefit programs.
Kathleen Sullivan has over 15 years of Leadership Experience including high-tech, healthcare, engineering and service focused. She holds an M.A. in Organizational Management, is SPHR certified and has an executive coaching certificate. Kathleen focuses on
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Facilitating Leadership Development Programs
- Strategic Planning
- Workforce Planning and Development
- Talent Management Processes and Strategies
- Succession Planning
- Consulting HR on M&A/due diligence/integration strategies
- Improving Employee Engagement
- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Utilizing Assessment Tools to Develop People and Improve Performance