- Designed For
- Courses designed to serve you through every phase of your HR career. Flexible programs for those seeking HR certification, in need of continuing education units or just entering the field.
- August 27 - September 30, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $527 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.0 Units | 20 Hours
- Required Textbook
- Predictive Analytics for Human Resources by Jac Fitz-Enz and John R. Mattox II
John Wiley and Sons Publishers
- 20 PDUs with SHRM®
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Hurry, just a few spots remaining in our November 13 session!
Data has become more and more important to the ways in which an organization makes business and staffing decisions, and HR is no exception to the needs of analytical decision-making. This course discusses ways in which a strong and effective analytics capability can drive organizational performance by leveraging indicators and human capital data. In this way, leading HR teams manage decision making backed by metrics, benchmarks and data histories. Topics also include strategic data mining, storytelling through data, and tactical strategy driven by analytics.
This course is a part of the Human Resources Management Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Identify the benefits derived from effective HR measures and analytics
- Understand trends including predictive analytics
- Determine the data needs and challenges in data analysis
- Understand the approaches to conducting a strategic analysis
- Identify the characteristics of telling a good story with data
Dennis Carr, Chief Human Resource Officer
Your instructor for this course, Dennis Carr, MSIR/SPHR/SHRM-SCP, serves as Chief Human Resources Officer for Lane Community College. As the Society for Human Resource Management's Oregon-exclusive instructor/educational partner, Dennis is proud to share his insight and expertise with other HR leaders. Participants in Dennis' SHRM courses have enjoyed a certification test pass rate of over 94% in each of the past two years! Dennis will take an active role to help ensure you gain the knowledge you need to reach this important career milestone.