- Designed For
- For anyone contemplating a career in home inspections and for those invovled in residential appraisals, residential construction, or related businesses
- This program is self-paced and open enrollment, so you can start when you wish and finish at your own pace.
- Online, expert instructor-led
- $2,345 (USD)
- Upon registering, you're given twelve (12) months to complete this program. There is a total of 200 course hours
The Home Inspection Online Training program covers the principal components of home inspection procedures and processes. It also covers the major elements of a house and the principal issues and components of a home inspection. The focus on home inspection, include standards of practice, defects recognition, inspect guidelines, and reporting methodologies.
Please note: You can take this program no matter what state you live in, but some states have home inspector licensing or registration laws that require a classroom component. Please click here to view state requirements.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the purpose and scope of home inspection standards
- Recognize and describe basic residential construction materials and techniques
- Know basic procedures for inspecting a home
- Recognize common defects found in residential construction
- Know the appropriate reporting methodologies
- How to sit for home inspection exams with reasonable expectation of success
- Know basic home inspection equipment and personal protective gear