- Designed For
- Students applying to graduate schools or business programs which require a GRE score.
- 2016 Session 4: June 27 - August 12
- 2016 Session 5: August 22 - October 7
- 2016 Session 6: October 17 - December 2
- 2017 Session 1: January 9 - February 24
- 2017 Session 2: March 6 - April 21
- 2017 Session 3: May 1 - June 16
- 7 weeks
- Required Texts
- The Official Guide to the GRE® revised General Test, 2nd edition ISBN 978-0-07-179123-6
Whether you're applying to graduate school or simply exploring your options, taking the GRE is a smart step towards a successful future. Recent data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics illustrates how education can lead to higher earnings and lower unemployment rates.
Prepare for the exam, tackle the GRE with confidence and increase your chances of being admitted to leading graduate programs
The GRE features three different question types:
- Verbal reasoning
- Quantitative reasoning
- Analytical writing
We've partnered with The Center for Legal Studies to bring you top quality GRE test preparation. The CLS has been preparing students around the globe for graduate school since 1980!
The GRE Online Test Preparation has two different sections:
- Math review
- Discrete quantitative questions
- Data interpretation questions
- Analytical Writing and Verbal
- Reading comprehension
- Text completion
- Sentence equivalence
- Essay tasks
Prepare for your future and apply to graduate schools with your best foot forward!