- Designed For
- Students seeking admission to MBA programs which require a GMAT score.
- 2017 Session 6
October 16 - December 1, 2017
- 2018 Session 1
January 8 - February 23, 2018
- 2018 Session 2
March 5 - April 20, 2018
- 2018 Session 3
April 30 - June 15, 2018
- 2018 Session 4
June 25 - August 10, 2018
- 2018 Session 5
August 20 - October 5, 2018
- 7 Weeks
- Required Texts
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 15th Edition, ISBN 978-1118914090
Quality graduate business schools - across the nation and internationally - are looking for top talent to lead an ever-changing workplace. Many MBA programs rely on the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) to make essential admission decisions.
Prepare for the exam, tackle the GMAT with confidence and increase your chances of being admitted to leading graduate programs.
The GMAT has four different sections:
- Analytical Writing Assessment, 1 topic, 30 minutes
- Integrated Reasoning, 12 questions, 30 minutes
- Quantitative, 37 questions, 75 minutes
- Verbal, 41 questions, 75 minutes
We've partnered with The Center for Legal Studies to bring you top quality GMAT test preparation. The CLS has been preparing students around the globe for graduate school since 1980!
The GMAT Online Test Preparation has two different sections:
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence corrections
- Critical reasoning questions
- Techniques to approach the Analytical Writing Assessment
- Math review
- Problem solving questions
- Data sufficiency questions
In addition, you will practice taking the Graduate Management Admission Test by taking actual GMAT exams from previous years. You'll also learn time saving techniques to prepare for the computer administrations of the GMAT test.
The business world awaits!