- Designed For
- Professional and hobbyist gardeners, professional landscapers and retail nursery owners.
- Always available
- Online | Self-paced
- One hour
Investigate how environmental causes impact the health of your plant, including cold injury, pollination problems, sun (too much or too little), weather elements or air pollution.
What You'll Learn
- A systematic approach to diagnosing plant problems correctly based on available symptoms and signs.
- Differentiation of environmental and cultural problems from those caused by biotic organisms.
- Characteristics of cold injury, excess sun or shade, drought or drainage problems, wind, etc.
- Identification of specific problems and solution recommendation.