- Designed For
- Designed for newcomers in the marketing and communications industry or professionals who desire increased digital savvy.
- New dates coming soon!
- Online | Instructor-led
- $475 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Seven weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Check out three of our most popular digital marketing webinars and get instant insights and information about SEO, Adwords and mobile search.
Analyze digital campaigns and how brands overcome challenges using technology and media in an ever-changing media ecosystem.
Digital Brand Strategies is an overview of digital communication and interactive experiences for brands. You’ll learn how to gather existing information and perceptions about a brand and explore what opportunities exist for telling a brand's story in technology-rich environments through websites, social media, email, internet searches and mobile devices.
Consequently, content in the course relies on real-world case study assignments that involve creative thinking, problem solving and interaction with your fellow students and instructors. In the spirit of 21st-century business practice, we're offering each course online and drawing on webinars, Google Hangouts and our media-rich e-learning platform to keep you engaged and allow flexible scheduling options for working professionals. Large or small, a brand should connect to consumers in a way that is relevant and engages the target audience. Use this information to hone your brand management skills and develop a digital marketing strategy that will set your company or organization apart from the competition.
Digital Brand Strategies is a part of the Digital Brand Management certificate series, which includes:
- Building a Digital Content Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media & Mobile Marketing
- Digital Brand Strategies
Oregon State University College Partnership
This program is offered in partnership with the Oregon State University College of Business.
What You'll Learn
- Analyze current strategies used by brands to drive customer demand, awareness, and engagement
- Trends in consumer behavior.
- Common steps and processes related to planning, executing, and reporting on digital marketing strategies.
- Classify and evaluate components to digital marketing objectives including: techniques, platforms, metrics, and analytics.