- Designed For
- Designed for newcomers in the marketing and communications industry or professionals who desire increased digital savvy.
- April 30 - June 17, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $475 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Seven weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Check out three of our most popular digital marketing webinars and get instant insights and information about SEO, Adwords and mobile search.
Digital Brand Strategies is a part of the Digital Brand Management certificate series, which includes:
- Building a Digital Content Strategy
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media & Mobile Marketing
- Digital Brand Strategies
What You'll Learn
- Analyze current strategies used by brands to drive customer demand, awareness, and engagement
- Trends in consumer behavior.
- Common steps and processes related to planning, executing, and reporting on digital marketing strategies.
- Classify and evaluate components to digital marketing objectives including: techniques, platforms, metrics, and analytics.