- Designed For
- This program is designed for individuals within a wide range of professional or academic backgrounds who desire to learn how to better collect, store, analyze, and act on large data sets to drive business results.
- August 14 - October 2, 2017
- 100% Online
- 7 weeks
- 2.5 Units / 24 Hours
- Talk to the Program Manager
- Contact our program manager, Paula Matano at 541-737-3690 or email@example.com to schedule a free, no-obligation training consultation. Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Interested in a business game changer? This FREE webinar offers a sneak peek into the Data Analytics Training program and shows how you can find and maximize insights from big data. Access it right now!
The hype is real.
Big Data is helping business (both big and small) increase revenue. Improve operational efficiency. And gain a competitive advantage
In spite of all this great data, and access to the best analytics tools, poor decisions continue to be made.
The volume of data available is simply massive, and without an understanding of how to utilize the data, it can feel overwhelming and not worth the time.
The great news is that with the right teacher it's completely learnable.
Business Analytics Course
This business analytics course is designed to help you get insights and immediate results that can help you elevate your success, skillset and status.
This hands-on data analytics training will cover the key concepts necessary to become data literate, which means upon completion you will know:
- Data analytic techniques
- How to ask the right questions of your data
- How to properly interpret your data
So in seven weeks, you'll be able to use these skills to find insights in your data and make informed and strategic decisions.
Learn Data Analysis
Kevin Hanegan, B.S., is the author of 4 programming books:
- Building State-of-the-Art Web Pages
- Custom CGI Scripting with Perl
- Practical Guide to Curl
- Building Solutions with the Decision Site Analytics Platform
Kevin has worked for a variety of software companies, universities, and corporate training centers as a course developer, trainer and consultant. He currently is Vice President of Knowledge and Learning at Qlik and has been teaching online for years, so his classes are interactive and have been scored highly from graduates.
Kevin also teaches predictive analytics training, which dives deeper into application and using big data for forecasting.
With online, you'll get to access to Kevin and can learn when it's most convenient to you and your schedule.
Just like a traditional classroom, you’ll be able to ask questions, share notes and network with your peers.
What You'll Learn
- Examine the purpose of data analytics in the real world
- Apply fundamental concepts of data and distributions
- Learn how to interpret data and data visualizations
- Identify the appropriate data analysis technique to use
- Identify how to ask analytical questions
- Use common decision making techniques
Kevin Hanegan, B.S., is the author of 4 programming books: Building State-of-the-Art Web Pages, Custom CGI Scripting with Perl, Practical Guide to Curl, and Building Solutions with the Decision Site Analytics Platform. He has worked for a variety of software companies, universities, and corporate training centers as a course developer, trainer and consultant. He currently is Vice President of Knowledge and Learning at Qlik.