- Designed For
- Professionals looking to gain core business analyst skills to advance their career and improve their organization, company, processes and more.
- New Dates Coming Soon!
- Online | Instructor-led
- $487 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Six weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
- 30 PDUs with SHRM®
As a business analyst, it is important that you understand business requirements. These are core to your role as a business analyst and will guide everything else you do. This course gives you the skills needed to clearly understand and plan for detailed business requirements.
In this expert-led online course, you will gain the essential skills needed to master business requirements planning so you can work across all areas of your organization around clear and targeted goals. After this course, you will have the skills and qualifications needed to launch your business analyst training, improve your organization and advance your career.
This course is part of the Business Analyst Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Define the strategy to capture requirements
- Establish requirements traceability within a project
- Create the Requirements Management Plan
- Generate requirements monitoring, control, and change policies
- Define the business metrics and requirements acceptance criteria
Neil Sahota is a Project Executive in IBM Global Business Services. He has over 13 years of experience in business and IT, and he is responsible for the sales and execution of large, complex programs spanning business strategy development, new product development, business and system integration, and process improvement. His work experience spans multiple industries include healthcare, life sciences, retail, travel and transportation, energy and utilities, automotive, telecommunications, media/communication, and government.