- Designed For
- Professionals looking to gain core business analyst skills to advance their career and improve their organization, company, processes and more.
- April 16 - May 27, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $487 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Six weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- 25 PDUs with SHRM®
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Performing a thorough business analysis requires a clear and detailed understanding of analytic best practices, including development of a needs assessment for your organization or client. This course offers the essentials for the development of a fully realized needs assessment as part of the business analysis project lifecycle.
In this six-week online course, you will investigate the multiple roles of a business analyst and understand how to gather and document user requirements in this role. By mastering these essential skills, you will gain core competencies needed to begin training as analyst.
This course is part of the Business Analyst Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Understand how to define a business problem
- Learn and apply opportunity analysis techniques
- Ensure enterprise and project goal alignment
- Conduct a stakeholder assessment
- Establish a guideline for prioritization
Neil Sahota is a Project Executive in IBM Global Business Services. He has over 13 years of experience in business and IT, and he is responsible for the sales and execution of large, complex programs spanning business strategy development, new product development, business and system integration, and process improvement. His work experience spans multiple industries include healthcare, life sciences, retail, travel and transportation, energy and utilities, automotive, telecommunications, media/communication, and government.