- Designed For
- Professionals looking to gain core business analyst skills to advance their career and improve their organization, company, processes and more.
- January 8 – February 4, 2018
Register anytime through January 15
- Online | Instructor-led
- $487 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Four weeks Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- 25 PDUs with SHRM®
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Register now for our January course through Monday, January 15! Hurry, space is limited!
As a successful business analyst, you need to do more than identify the problem and develop a solution. You also need to communicate project deliverables in a clear, concise way to others across all levels of your organization. After you have defined your business requirements, you will communicate your project deliverables in a way that is straightforward and tied to your project. This course will help you explain these components to others while monitoring and evaluating the delivery.
This course is part of the Business Analyst Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to track requirements during project delivery
- Understand how to communicate requirements status
- Implement proper change management control
- Verify requirements were fulfilled per acceptance criteria
- Ensure project delivery meets the business case
Neil Sahota is a Project Executive in IBM Global Business Services. He has over 13 years of experience in business and IT, and he is responsible for the sales and execution of large, complex programs spanning business strategy development, new product development, business and system integration, and process improvement. His work experience spans multiple industries include healthcare, life sciences, retail, travel and transportation, energy and utilities, automotive, telecommunications, media/communication, and government.