- Designed For
- Professionals looking to gain core business analyst skills to advance their career and improve their organization, company, processes and more.
- July 23 - September 9, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $487 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Seven weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- 25 PDUs with SHRM®
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
For a business analyst, establishing and analyzing clear business requirements is essential for improving an organization. These requirements guide much of the work you will do in this role, so it’s important to think carefully about how you envision these guiding points. That’s why our Analysis of Business Requirements course is slated to give you the skills needed to establish and consider business requirements within your organization.
In this seven-week online course, you will gain the skills needed to effectively gather business requirements, apply the constraints needed to finalize these requirements and validate the requirements within your organization.
This course is part of the Business Analyst Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Learn requirements gathering techniques
- Understand how to perform ADE (Analysis, Decomposition, and Elaboration) activities
- Study how to make product trade-off decisions
- Apply the triple constraints to finalize requirements
- Know how to validate requirements and obtain sign-off
Neil Sahota is a Project Executive in IBM Global Business Services. He has over 13 years of experience in business and IT, and he is responsible for the sales and execution of large, complex programs spanning business strategy development, new product development, business and system integration, and process improvement. His work experience spans multiple industries include healthcare, life sciences, retail, travel and transportation, energy and utilities, automotive, telecommunications, media/communication, and government.