- This NEW program begins July 2017
- 1. Introduction to Business Analysis & Needs Assessment
July 3 - August 6, 2017
- 2. Understanding Business Requirements Planning
August 7 – September 17, 2017
- 3. Analysis of Business Requirements
October 2 – November 19, 2017
- 4. Communicating Project Deliverables
January 8 – February 4, 2018
- 5. Business Analyst Project Practicum
February 19 – April 1, 2018
- 100% Online, Instructor-Led
- Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs. Contact us today for a free no-obligation training consultation. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Estimated Tuition for Certificate $2,435, plus a $60 non-refundable registration fee.
- $487 per course
PLEASE NOTE: Between June 30th at 11am to July 1 at 12pm we will be performing a site update, and will not be able to accept credit card payments during that time. We apologize for the inconvenience. The system will be fully functional on July 1 after 12pm.
- Each course takes 5-7 weeks to complete.
The full certificate can be completed in 6 months, average 3 - 8 hours of work per week.
- 12 CEUs / 120 PDUs/ 120 PDCs
- Talk to the Program Manager
- Contact our program manager, Paula Matano at 541-737-3690 or email@example.com to schedule a free, no-obligation training consultation. Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Learn more about the Business Analyst Certificate, as well as how to become indispensable in business analyst careers with the on-demand "The Value Add" webinar. You'll also find a special discount for each Business Analyst course! Access it now!
Become the one responsible for delivering results.
In today's market, upgrading your skillset and expertise has taken on enhanced importance.
Knowledge has become the new currency, and it's the single best way to gain more control over your career and be indispensable.
Take Control of Your Career
Businesses are eagerly looking for someone to show up and say they will take responsibly for delivering results and delivering them on time. If you can do that, you will instantly separate yourself from the pack.
So, if you can manage the high value projects you would be contributing the biggest difference to the growth and profit of the company.
If you're ready for more status and responsibility, here's your opportunity to get business analyst training directly from Neil Sahota's and deliver value to any company you choose with the skills to influence processes and connect with decision makers by speaking their language. The business analyst courses are designed to give you everything you need to raise your career to the next level.
Our Business Analyst Certificate program is designed specifically so you can enhance your business analysis capabilities as well as give you everything you need for a career change.
Business Analyst Jobs
As a business analyst, you'll connect with managers and stakeholders and influence requirements for business processes, policies and information systems. You'll analyze potential problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements, and you'll be looked upon to recommend solutions that achieve your business goals and accomplishments. Here's a breakdown of salary by Business Analyst positions.
According to the International Institute of Business Analysis, entry level salary is between $40,000 to $70,000 and mid-career salary is between $55,000 to $95,000 with senior level beyond $100,000.
Business Analyst Certificate
The new Business Analyst Certificate was designed intentionally to advance your career and increase your job security by helping you bridge all levels of an organization and the power to enact change.
Each online business analyst course addresses job requirements from the perspectives of systems integrators, project managers, and end-user stakeholders.
You'll learn how to effectively gather and analyze information, speak the language of different departments, and produce technical solutions and deliverables.
Business Analyst Training
After learning with Neil's proven system, you'll
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the highly-valued roles business analysts serve.
- Explore the depth and breadth of commonly-used tools, techniques and approaches.
- Learn to assess business problems and opportunities, analyzing solution options and recommending those which best meet business needs.
- Have insider insights from professional business analysis practitioners.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Business and Management Analyst positions are expected to grow by 14% and add over 103,400 by 2024.
Who Should be in this Business Analyst Program
Is this program for you? The business analyst skills are far reaching. So, if you currently are, or are interested in one of these positions, you'll be able to maximize and implement Neil's material:
- Business analysts, process analysts, programmer analysts, QA analysts
- Business systems planners
- Computer systems officers
- Computer resource specialists
- Data scientists
- Requirements engineer
- Software system architects
- Product marketers and managers
- Management consultants
Neil Sahota Ted Talk
To get a sense of Neil, here he is in a featured Ted Talk speaking about cognitive computing capabilities.
Unique Access to a Business Expert
Neil has a proven track record of success in every aspect of business, from developing ideas to establishing a customer strategy to creating a sound marketing plan. And he has years of experience coaching and teaching Global 500 companies, startups, and individuals a like.
Past students of Neil have said:
- "I walked away with far more clarity on how I should be allocating my time and energy given my goals." Michael N.
- "Neil is a very experienced professional and has always been a good mentor to me, gave me career suggestions and also connect me to other professionals." ZI L.
- "Thanks to his guidance we've saved countless hours in development, which has led to fast tracking our product launch." Harvey K.
Take the First Step
To get started and take the first step toward becoming your best leader, you can register right now.
What You'll Learn
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the highly-valued roles business analysts serve
- A comprehensive overview of the business analyst role as it relates to IT solutions.
- How to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing a technical solutions.
- How to formulate business specifications from which technical solutions can be developed and implemented.
- How to bridge the gap between business and IT.
- Explore the depth and breadth of commonly-used tools, techniques and approaches
- Learn to assess business problems and opportunities, analyzing solution options and recommending those which best meet business needs
- Gain exposure to real-world instructors who are professional business analysis practitioners.
Neil Sahota is a Project Executive in IBM Global Business Services. He has over 13 years of experience in business and IT, and he is responsible for the sales and execution of large, complex programs spanning business strategy development, new product development, business and system integration, and process improvement. His work experience spans multiple industries include healthcare, life sciences, retail, travel and transportation, energy and utilities, automotive, telecommunications, media/communication, and government.