- Introduction to Business Analysis & Needs Assessment
- Understanding Business Requirements Planning
- Analysis of Business Requirements
- Communicating Project Deliverables
- Business Analyst Project Practicum
- Online | Instructor-led
- Full Certificate: $2435
- Individual Course: $487 (+ $60 registration fee, per course)
- Each course takes 4 -7 weeks to complete.
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 12.5 Units | 125 Hours
- 125 PDU’s with SHRM ®
- Talk to the Program Manager
- Contact our program manager, Paula Matano at 541-737-3690 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free, no-obligation training consultation. Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Business Analyst Certificate
The new Business Analyst Certificate was designed intentionally to advance your career and increase your job security by helping you bridge all levels of an organization and the power to enact change.
Each online business analyst course addresses job requirements from the perspectives of systems integrators, project managers, and end-user stakeholders.
You'll learn how to effectively gather and analyze information, speak the language of different departments, and produce technical solutions and deliverables.
Business Analyst Jobs
As a business analyst, you'll connect with managers and stakeholders and influence requirements for business processes, policies and information systems. You'll analyze potential problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements, and you'll be looked upon to recommend solutions that achieve your business goals and accomplishments.
What You'll Learn
- Gain a comprehensive overview of the highly-valued roles business analysts serve
- A comprehensive overview of the business analyst role as it relates to IT solutions.
- How to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing a technical solutions.
- How to formulate business specifications from which technical solutions can be developed and implemented.
- How to bridge the gap between business and IT.
- Explore the depth and breadth of commonly-used tools, techniques and approaches
- Learn to assess business problems and opportunities, analyzing solution options and recommending those which best meet business needs
- Gain exposure to real-world instructors who are professional business analysis practitioners.
Neil Sahota is a Project Executive in IBM Global Business Services. He has over 13 years of experience in business and IT, and he is responsible for the sales and execution of large, complex programs spanning business strategy development, new product development, business and system integration, and process improvement. His work experience spans multiple industries include healthcare, life sciences, retail, travel and transportation, energy and utilities, automotive, telecommunications, media/communication, and government.