- Designed For
- Professionals who want to have a foundational understanding of marketing to make informed strategic decisions for their organization
- October 29 - December 2, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $487 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
The best marketing strategies are data-driven, guided by clearly defined goals and tied to the overall business strategy. Effective business leaders utilize state-of-the-art tactics to ensure the engagement of their customers and the alignment of their organization’s business and marketing strategies.
Build Key Marketing Principles
This course will allow you to build essential marketing skills while also learning how to communicate your organization’s story through a memorable and meaningful brand. Upon completion, you will be able to draw on these marketing concepts and theories to engage your customers, strategically approach your market and develop your organization's brand.
This expert-led online course provides you with the essential knowledge of current marketing practices and helps you develop skills to:
- Understand contemporary marketing principles, including identifying consumer behaviors, recognizing market opportunities and developing effective marketing plans.
- Make data-driven, strategic marketing decisions.
- Apply marketing decisions to products, services, pricing, place and promotion strategies.
- Develop a marketing plan that is closely aligned with business strategy.
This course is a part of the Business Administration Certificate, which includes:
- Finance Accounting Foundations
- Principles of Marketing
- Negotiation Strategies
- Management and Human Resource Essentials
Oregon State University College Partnership
This program is offered in partnership with the Oregon State University College of Business.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the principles of marketing, including identifying consumer behaviors, recognizing market opportunities, and developing marketing plans
- Make data-driven, strategic decisions on marketing
- Apply marketing decisions on products and services, pricing, place, and promotion strategies
- Develop a marketing plan that is aligned with business strategies