- Designed For
- Designed for newcomers in the marketing and communications industry or professionals who desire increased digital savvy.
- October 30 - December 17, 2017
- Online | Instructor-led
- $475 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Seven weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
With smart phones, tablets and laptops, every one from marketers to web designers will benefit from understanding the user experience and the many digital channels available to their audiences. In Building a Digital Channel Content Strategy, you will learn how to develop a content marketing strategy to reach the connected user with the right message in the appropriate channel. In addition, you’ll understand usability and accessibility of current multimedia devices and how to write web content that speaks to the audience interacting with these environments.
From words to the visual, learn what audiences want to see from a brand and how to create a complete 21st century customer experience. Explore how essential digital content components of the user experience are related to online customer service, satisfaction and brand loyalty as your visitors progress through the modern sales funnel.
This course is a part of the Digital Brand Management Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- User behavior online: accessibility and usability across platforms.
- Digital content and marketing strategies that maintain a consistent brand image across devices.
- Differences between platforms and optimization of each channel.
- Customer service in the 21st century.
- Refinement of the writing process: brainstorming, field research, storyboarding and drafting.
Hallie Janssen has spent over 20 years in marketing where she has worked with clients, led in-house teams, taught classes, and presented on a variety of business and marketing topics. Janssen is now consulting, but most recently was VP of Marketing and Digital Solutions for the Oregonian Media Group. During her four years with the company she helped to merge and rebrand The Oregonian and OregonLive, create digital marketing solutions, build an in-house creative agency, and launch an events business. Prior to the Oregonian Media Group, Janssen was Director of eCommerce Marketing for Columbia Sportswear and managed digital marketing for Columbia, Mountain Hardwear, SOREL, and Montrail. She has extensive work with client brands where she has built marketing and content strategies and online platforms.