- Designed For
- Professionals who are interested in creating compelling, engaging and profitable internet marketing schemes
- March 5 - April 15, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $647 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Six weeks Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- Required Textbook
- Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies by Charlene Li and Josh Bernhoff
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
This Internet and Social Media Audience Profiling course is designed to give you the tools to accurately understand your target audience, so you can talk to them about what they want to talk about. You'll examine qualitative research methods to monitor social media demographics.
Once you have a deeper understanding of your audience, you'll learn to identify social media applications and strategies best-suited for reaching specific targets.
Explore techniques and best practices for identifying and engaging your audience in order to evaluate the effectiveness of resources spent on social media, public relations, branding and marketing efforts.
This course is part of the Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Define audience segmentation and demonstrate tools for researching and building profiles
- Evaluate the effectiveness of user-centric marketing strategy through case studies
- Identify appropriate social media outlets for targeted audiences and goals
- Conduct content analysis research
- Create a proposal appropriate for a client or boss that demonstrates an understanding of audience profiling, marketing strategy, social environment, environmental influences, and evaluation metrics
Jeff Marcoux is Vice President of Product Marketing & Customer Experience Solutions at Teletech focused on helping brands deliver experiences that reflect the very best of humanity. He has driven cross product and team collaboration, digital transformation, supported multiple product releases, bringing new products to market, innovative marketing strategies, channel development, and acquisition integration work. He believes that every touch point with a customer is a marketing experience- from marketing to sales to customer service. Jeff is a marketing growth hacker, CX evangelists, martech expert, and brings entrepreneurial innovation to a big tech world. Additionally, Marcoux is a prominent customer experience and marketing speaker, and an adjunct professor of marketing for UC Irvine & Oregon State University. He attended the University of Washington where he received his MBA in Leadership and Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship.