- Designed For
- Professionals who are interested in creating compelling, engaging and profitable internet marketing strategies.
- New dates coming soon!
- Online | Instructor-led
- $527 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- Required Textbook
- Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Even as new platforms, technologies and devices offer innovative ways to reach consumers, content remains the fundamental building block of marketing strategy. Led by Jeff Marcoux, our Content Marketing highlights the essentials that can make the difference in advancing your own career or business, including:
- Best practices for building an editorial/production calendar
- Content marketing goals, objectives and metrics
- Optimization of content for social, mobile, web and more
- Deployment of content that aligns your marketing strategy with the buyer's journey
In this expert-led online course, you'll build the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop and deploy high-visibility content on behalf of your organization.
This course is part of the Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate, which includes:
This course is a collaboration between OSU College of Business and Professional and Continuing Education.
What You'll Learn
- Create actionable content marketing goals and objectives
- Identify and segment content to support the buyer journey
- Manage the content development cycle
- Understand how to build a content marketing team
- Optimize content for search, social and mobile
- Distribute and promote content through the digital and social web
- Produce and manage an editorial calendar
- Drive sales and marketing alignment around content marketing
Jeff Marcoux is Vice President of Product Marketing & Customer Experience Solutions at Teletech focused on helping brands deliver experiences that reflect the very best of humanity. He has driven cross product and team collaboration, digital transformation, supported multiple product releases, bringing new products to market, innovative marketing strategies, channel development, and acquisition integration work. He believes that every touch point with a customer is a marketing experience- from marketing to sales to customer service. Jeff is a marketing growth hacker, CX evangelists, martech expert, and brings entrepreneurial innovation to a big tech world. Additionally, Marcoux is a prominent customer experience and marketing speaker, and an adjunct professor of marketing for UC Irvine & Oregon State University. He attended the University of Washington where he received his MBA in Leadership and Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship.