- Designed For
- Product managers, digital marketers, social media strategists and business leaders who wish to increase revenue, retention rates and marketing ROI
- April 23 - May 27, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $647 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Five weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- Required Textbook
- Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
As the saying goes, content is king. Content marketing is one of the hottest areas in the digital marketing community right now, and it makes sense why. Content rules the internet and is the main means through which customers engage with a brand in a digital space. Given this situation, producing high-quality digital content is paramount for your digital content marketing strategy. This course will help you build the skills needed to meet this ever-growing demand.
In this expert-led online course, you'll build the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop and promote digital content. Whether this content is intended for the web, mobile, social media or more, it's important that it's carefully crafted with industry best practices in mind. After completing this course, you'll produce high-quality content to reach your audience and support them through the buyer journey lifecycle.
This course is part of the Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Create actionable content marketing goals and objectives
- Identify and segment content to support the buyer journey
- Manage the content development cycle
- Understand how to build a content marketing team
- Optimize content for search, social and mobile
- Distribute and promote content through the digital and social web
- Produce and manage an editorial calendar
- Drive sales and marketing alignment around content marketing
Jeff Marcoux is Vice President of Product Marketing & Customer Experience Solutions at Teletech focused on helping brands deliver experiences that reflect the very best of humanity. He has driven cross product and team collaboration, digital transformation, supported multiple product releases, bringing new products to market, innovative marketing strategies, channel development, and acquisition integration work. He believes that every touch point with a customer is a marketing experience- from marketing to sales to customer service. Jeff is a marketing growth hacker, CX evangelists, martech expert, and brings entrepreneurial innovation to a big tech world. Additionally, Marcoux is a prominent customer experience and marketing speaker, and an adjunct professor of marketing for UC Irvine & Oregon State University. He attended the University of Washington where he received his MBA in Leadership and Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship.