- Designed For
- Product managers, digital marketers, social media strategists and business leaders who wish to increase revenue, retention rates and marketing ROI
- September 11 - October 22, 2017
- Online | Instructor-led
- $647 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Six weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- Talk to the Program Manager
- Paula Matano
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Gain the knowledge and skills needed to design, develop, promote and manage profitable digital, mobile and social content marketing campaigns. Learn how to create compelling and engaging content to support the customer through the buyer journey lifecycle.
Content marketing is a very hot topic in the digital marketing community right now and it is more critical than ever that marketers understand how to use this methodology effectively. In this course you will learn to establish a business case for content marketing, set goals and lay the groundwork for a successful content marketing strategy.
This course is part of the Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate, which includes:
- Internet and Social Media Audience Profiling
- Content Marketing Training
- Transmedia storytelling marketing
- Advanced Marketing for B2B
What You'll Learn
- Create actionable content marketing goals and objectives
- Identify and segment content to support the buyer journey
- Manage the content development cycle
- Understand how to build a content marketing team
- Optimize content for search, social and mobile
- Distribute and promote content through the digital and social web
- Produce and manage an editorial calendar
- Drive sales and marketing alignment around content marketing
Jeff Marcoux is Vice President of Product Marketing & Customer Experience Solutions at Teletech focused on helping brands deliver experiences that reflect the very best of humanity. He has driven cross product and team collaboration, digital transformation, supported multiple product releases, bringing new products to market, innovative marketing strategies, channel development, and acquisition integration work. He believes that every touch point with a customer is a marketing experience- from marketing to sales to customer service. Jeff is a marketing growth hacker, CX evangelists, martech expert, and brings entrepreneurial innovation to a big tech world. Additionally, Marcoux is a prominent customer experience and marketing speaker, and an adjunct professor of marketing for UC Irvine & Oregon State University. He attended the University of Washington where he received his MBA in Leadership and Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship.