- Designed For
- Professionals who are interested in creating compelling, engaging and profitable internet marketing strategies
- Audience Segmentation
September 17 - October 28, 2018
- Content Marketing Strategy
October 29 - November 25, 2018
- Transmedia Storytelling
January 21 - March 3, 2019
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
April 15 - May 26, 2019
- Online | Instructor-led
- Full Certificate: $2,108
(+ $60 registration fee)
$180 savings for full certificate!
- Individual Course: $527
(+$60 registration fee, per course)
- Each course takes six weeks to complete
The full certificate can be completed in 30 weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 10.0 Units | 100 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
In our connected age, digital marketing is marketing. Successful businesses must master the art of corporate storytelling online across media and platforms, while never losing sight of the metrics that contribute to bottom-line success. Developed by former Microsoft CMO Lead, Worldwide Enterprise Marketing Jeff Marcoux, Oregon State's Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate offers marketing and communication pros a flexible, affordable way to gain insights and credentials to power a major career move.
This expert-led online certificate utilizes insider knowledge and proven digital marketing strategies to help you:
- Design compelling digital content to promote your business and brand
- Implement effective strategies to ensure the success of your marketing initiatives
- Manage projects that accurately present your work and achieve your business objectives
Effective digital marketing means more than just the occasional "win" or popular post. Our certificate program helps you build the strategy and tactics that result in propelling your target audience through the buyer's journey. Our courses will help you craft compelling narratives that build and continually refine your brand. You will then look at how you define your audience in order to create targeted advertisements, produce effective web design and optimize for various search engines. You will also learn methods to evaluate the effectiveness of these efforts and investigate hands-on case studies in order to refine your efforts.
Once you have completed the four courses, you'll receive a prestigious Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate from Oregon State University to display your qualifications. In addition, you will receive a digital badge, which you can share via Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to highlight this industry-leading credential.
Oregon State University College Partnership
This program is offered in partnership with the Oregon State University College of Business.
What You'll Learn
- Understand audience segmentation and use tools, techniques and research strategies to build profiles.
- Evaluate case studies to create proposals for different audiences around marketing strategy, social media outlets, and metrics.
- Develop strategy outlines and documents for transmedia storytelling.
- Develop actionable content marketing goals by optimizing search content, identifying content around the buyer's journey, and building a content marketing team.
- Understand the difference between C2B and B2B market audiences and how engage hard-to-reach businesses.
In this series
Jeff Marcoux is Vice President of Product Marketing & Customer Experience Solutions at Teletech focused on helping brands deliver experiences that reflect the very best of humanity. He has driven cross product and team collaboration, digital transformation, supported multiple product releases, bringing new products to market, innovative marketing strategies, channel development, and acquisition integration work. He believes that every touch point with a customer is a marketing experience- from marketing to sales to customer service. Jeff is a marketing growth hacker, CX evangelists, martech expert, and brings entrepreneurial innovation to a big tech world. Additionally, Marcoux is a prominent customer experience and marketing speaker, and an adjunct professor of marketing for UC Irvine & Oregon State University. He attended the University of Washington where he received his MBA in Leadership and Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship.