- Designed For
- Professionals who are interested in creating compelling, engaging and profitable internet marketing schemes
- Transmedia Marketing Through Storytelling
October 30 - December 11, 2017
- Advanced Digital Marketing for B2B
January 8 - February 18, 2018
- Internet and Social Media Audience Profiling
March 5 - April 15, 2018
- Content Marketing
April 23 - May 27, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- Full Certificate: $2,588
- Individual Course: $647 (+$60 registration fee, per course)
- Each course takes six weeks to complete
The full certificate can be completed in 30 weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 10.0 Units | 100 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
This new four course Digital Marketing Certificate delivers the proven digital marketing training and tools you need to design, implement, and manage a successful digital marketing strategy that achieves your business objectives.
Digital marketing is more than just posts - creating a compelling and engaging content strategy will ensure you support your customer through the buyer journey lifecycle.
Each digital marketing course is intended to dive deep into the world of digital marketing and help you craft a story to brand your organization. In this series, you'll learn how to define your audience, which can help with targeted advertising, website design, inbound, SEO as well as help you evaluate the effectiveness of your marketing strategies through hands on case studies.
Achieve Public Recognition from Oregon State University
Once you have completed the four courses, you'll receive a prestigious Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate from Oregon State University to display your qualifications. In addition, you will receive a digital badge, which you can share via Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to highlight this industry-leading credential.
What You'll Learn
- Understand what audience segmentation is and use tools, techniques and research strategies to build profiles.
- Evaluate case studies to create proposals for different audiences around marketing strategy, social media outlets, and metrics.
- Develop strategy outlines and documents for transmedia storytelling.
- Develop actionable content marketing goals by optimizing search content, identifying content around buyer journey, and building a content marketing team.
- Understand the difference between C2B and B2B market audiences and how engage hard-to-reach businesses.
In this series
Jeff Marcoux is Vice President of Product Marketing & Customer Experience Solutions at Teletech focused on helping brands deliver experiences that reflect the very best of humanity. He has driven cross product and team collaboration, digital transformation, supported multiple product releases, bringing new products to market, innovative marketing strategies, channel development, and acquisition integration work. He believes that every touch point with a customer is a marketing experience- from marketing to sales to customer service. Jeff is a marketing growth hacker, CX evangelists, martech expert, and brings entrepreneurial innovation to a big tech world. Additionally, Marcoux is a prominent customer experience and marketing speaker, and an adjunct professor of marketing for UC Irvine & Oregon State University. He attended the University of Washington where he received his MBA in Leadership and Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship.