- Designed For
- Product managers, digital marketers, social media strategists and business leaders who wish to increase revenue, retention rates and marketing ROI.
- January 8 - February 18, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $647 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Six weeks
Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
It's crucial to recognize the importance of specialized marketing for Business to Business (B2B) content. In this course you will learn to identify the data needed for effective B2B marketing. Gain new skills in creative strategy to develop offers that motivate responses from your business buyers. You'll come away from this course with effective strategies for persuading those hard-to-reach business associates, whether they are the end-user, influencer, or decision-maker. Develop new and creative strategies to engage and motivate your business contacts, and learn how to develop relationships for those associates, no matter their role in your organization.
This course is part of the Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Understand crucial strategies for engaging with difficult to reach businesses
- Differentiate between C2B and B2B marketing strategies
- Create aligned marketing content for social, mobile and web platforms aimed at B2B customers
- Develop an effective marketing plan that strategically identifies business needs and relationship development
Jeff Marcoux is Vice President of Product Marketing & Customer Experience Solutions at Teletech focused on helping brands deliver experiences that reflect the very best of humanity. He has driven cross product and team collaboration, digital transformation, supported multiple product releases, bringing new products to market, innovative marketing strategies, channel development, and acquisition integration work. He believes that every touch point with a customer is a marketing experience- from marketing to sales to customer service. Jeff is a marketing growth hacker, CX evangelists, martech expert, and brings entrepreneurial innovation to a big tech world. Additionally, Marcoux is a prominent customer experience and marketing speaker, and an adjunct professor of marketing for UC Irvine & Oregon State University. He attended the University of Washington where he received his MBA in Leadership and Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship.