- Designed For
- Professionals who are interested in creating compelling, engaging and profitable internet marketing schemes
- New dates coming soon!
- Online | Instructor-led
- $527 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Six weeks Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- Required Textbook
- Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies by Charlene Li and Josh Bernhoff
Ask us about Corporate Training.
We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
At their best, modern marketing practices are anything but a one-size-fits-all approach. Advertising and social media platforms allow marketers to target audiences in increasingly sophisticated ways, which means more cost-effective ad spends and more relevant messaging/products.
Our Audience Segmentation course allows you to think critically about your audience and understand the most cost-effective methods to reach them (organic, pay-per-click, social media and so on). By considering the multiple demographics of your target audience and each platform's opportunities for segmentation, you can ensure that you reach the right audience at the right time for maximum impact.
Learn to Utilize Google AdWords, Facebook and Bing
In this expert-led online course, you will learn techniques and best practices that apply to ad platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook and Bing as well as other ad venues. You will also understand how best to segment and engage your mailing list and/or social media followers. You will also understand the role of audience segmentation in your larger marketing strategy.
This course is part of the Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate, which includes:
This course is a collaboration between OSU College of Business and Professional and Continuing Education.
What You'll Learn
- Define audience segmentation and demonstrate tools for researching and building profiles.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of user-centric marketing strategy through case studies.
- Identify appropriate social media outlets for targeted audiences and goals.
- Conduct content analysis research.
- Create a proposal appropriate for a client or leader that demonstrates an understanding of audience profiling, marketing strategy, social environment, environmental influences, and evaluation metrics.
Jeff Marcoux is Vice President of Product Marketing & Customer Experience Solutions at Teletech focused on helping brands deliver experiences that reflect the very best of humanity. He has driven cross product and team collaboration, digital transformation, supported multiple product releases, bringing new products to market, innovative marketing strategies, channel development, and acquisition integration work. He believes that every touch point with a customer is a marketing experience- from marketing to sales to customer service. Jeff is a marketing growth hacker, CX evangelists, martech expert, and brings entrepreneurial innovation to a big tech world. Additionally, Marcoux is a prominent customer experience and marketing speaker, and an adjunct professor of marketing for UC Irvine & Oregon State University. He attended the University of Washington where he received his MBA in Leadership and Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship.