- Designed For
- Professionals who are interested in creating compelling, engaging and profitable internet marketing schemes
- March 5 - April 15, 2018
- Online | Instructor-led
- $647 (+ $60 registration fee)
- Six weeks Plan for 3-8 hours of work per week
- 2.5 Units | 25 Hours
- Required Textbook
- Groundswell: Winning in a World Transformed by Social Technologies by Charlene Li and Josh Bernhoff
Ask us about Corporate Training. We can customize this program to fit your organization's specific needs.
Contemporary marketing practices do more than just market a product or organization; they also target their audience with specific material related to that person's unique needs and interests. Our Audience Segmentation course allows you to think critically about your audience and how you market to them. By considering the multiple demographics of your target audience and segmenting them out, you can ensure that the right marketing materials go to the right person and have the maximum impact.
In this expert-led online course, you will learn techniques and best practices for defining and engaging your target audience. You will also evaluate the multiple ways you try to reach them in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing efforts overall. This course will help you ensure that you not only present the best material that you can, but that you also target your audience and have the maximum impact possible.
This course is part of the Advanced Digital Marketing Certificate, which includes:
What You'll Learn
- Define audience segmentation and demonstrate tools for researching and building profiles
- Evaluate the effectiveness of user-centric marketing strategy through case studies
- Identify appropriate social media outlets for targeted audiences and goals
- Conduct content analysis research
- Create a proposal appropriate for a client or boss that demonstrates an understanding of audience profiling, marketing strategy, social environment, environmental influences, and evaluation metrics
Jeff Marcoux is Vice President of Product Marketing & Customer Experience Solutions at Teletech focused on helping brands deliver experiences that reflect the very best of humanity. He has driven cross product and team collaboration, digital transformation, supported multiple product releases, bringing new products to market, innovative marketing strategies, channel development, and acquisition integration work. He believes that every touch point with a customer is a marketing experience- from marketing to sales to customer service. Jeff is a marketing growth hacker, CX evangelists, martech expert, and brings entrepreneurial innovation to a big tech world. Additionally, Marcoux is a prominent customer experience and marketing speaker, and an adjunct professor of marketing for UC Irvine & Oregon State University. He attended the University of Washington where he received his MBA in Leadership and Certificate in Technology Entrepreneurship.